.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 10, 2020

Flashback Friday: Sharqi


This design is what I did with a single motif of the cable I created for Harmattan, Levantera, and Nashi, modified and worked back and forth to create these gauntlet mitts. I made the little finger loop with a crocheted chain joined to the point of the gauntlet. This pattern is one I am pretty proud of, too. Dominic and Mariam modeled the larger and smaller size with me, and they wore theirs for a long time afterward. Mariam grew out of hers, but Dominic still wears his. They are great for when it is a little chilly, but not frigid, or a windy day, which is a lot of our year here. One of the people who made this pattern modified it to be barefoot sandals for her daughter!

Sharqi is available for sale on both Ravelry, PatternVine, and LoveCrafts. If you don't want to sign up for any of these, please do contact me and we can work out how you can purchase the pattern.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?