.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, March 27, 2020

Flashback Friday: Nashi


This isn't the best photo of these boot cuffs, but it was such a lovely picture of my daughter that I kept it. These were made as part of the same collection of accessories named after the winds of the Middle East and North Africa. In the first collection, I focused on texture, and this design matched Harmattan, Levantera and another design I'll be sharing in a couple weeks, with three others that coordinated. I love almost matching sets, and that is what I was going for with these. Elements that are isolated and used in a different way intrigue me, so I did a little of that with these patterns, and I hope you enjoy that like I do.

Nashi is available for sale on Ravelry, PatternVine (sadly, the folks at Patternvine have been forced to shutter their doors, both literally and figuratively), and LoveCrafts. If you don't want to sign up for any of these, please do contact me and we can work out how you can purchase the pattern.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?