.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 31, 2020

Flashback Friday: Harmattan

Since I had such a long break in blogging, I thought I would share the patterns I published in that in between time. Each Friday, I'll give you a little flashback so you can catch up on what I did over the last two and a half years.


Harmattan is part of the Trade Winds Collection, which is a two part collection of accessories themed on the named winds of the Middle East and North Africa. It is knit with worsted weight yarn, and is available in five sizes from infant to large adult.


It is available for sale on both Love Crafts and Ravelry. Alexander was a good sport about being my model and was paid with the hat. He wears it almost every day in fall and winter now. He says he gets so many compliments and questions on it that he wanted to pass out my business cards so interested people could find out where to buy it! That delighted me. I also packed him up with a stack of my business cards





Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?