.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 07, 2020

Flashback Friday: Levantera


If you haven't been following me on Ravelry, LoveCrafts, or Instagram, and aren't a subscriber to 1,001 Knits, you probably missed this one. Levantera is the second in my Trade Winds Collection focusing on texture. It comes in two widths, for those who like a loose or a snug fitting cowl. I gave the sample to Jerome, and I have not been able to get it back, except to wash it, since. The boys and men in my life seem to like cowls just as much as women and girls do, as long as the color and texture isn't too busy.

This design is available for sale on both Ravelry and LoveCrafts. It is my goal to have a Shopify store set up by this summer so I can give you a direct link to purchase from Facebook or here on the blog. If you don't want to sign up for either Ravelry or LoveCrafts, please do contact me and we can work out how you can purchase the pattern.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?