.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 28, 2014

Menu Plan: April 27 - May 3


We are back on our regular schedule for fasting and abstinence and school and everything else. We have some hectic days coming up over the next month or two, with doubled up activities for our children, a friend's wedding, some travel, and more. So, I'm trying to make some of our meals easier to make, or use things I have frozen and kept for times like this.

This week we scored amazing deals on produce from our co-op and gleaning club, so we have a super abundance of fresh things to eat over the next couple weeks. Our menus will reflect that.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?