.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, May 25, 2007

Finished Object Friday: Tiny Elf Hat

I have something to share this week! I finished that project I mentioned earlier this week. It is an itty, bitty, cute baby elf hat for our Christmas in July event.



Come to the the shop on or after July 17th to see it in person and buy the pattern. It may be available here if I can work out the kinks with ordering online.

I didn't finish this next thing, but I have only a little slip stitching to do. I cut a pattern out, cut the fabric, and followed the directions to make a pillow. It is turned out, stuffed and needs just a six inch opening closed. I'm so proud of myself. I've been terrified of my sewing machine, not to mention the finality of cutting fabric, so this is a big deal to me. This is a busy weekend for us, so I probably won't get it finished, much less a photo of it posted, but I'll try to do it next week.

So, what did you finish this week? Please sign Mr. Linky below and share with the internets all you have made. Your Finished Object(s) can be knit, crocheted, sewn, quilted, tatted, beaded, papercraft, woodwork or any other kind of craft. Show off what you have made! Please make sure you link to the exact post that shows your finished item(s) rather than just to your blog. I will visit all the posts.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?