.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Craft On: WIP and FO

The big scarf is complete, and I have cast on for my first 2024 design. This scarf, along with the purple one, are gifts, so I won't be sharing modeled photos until the recipients have them. The design is a hat that will have a matching pair of socks, and I am in love with this color, though it is hard to photograph it. It is a little darker than this picture shows, and has a little more blue in it. It is a verdigris, green-blue, and it just glows. The hat is made from Yarn Love's Amy March DK, and the socks will be from her Mr. Darcy. Both are exactly the same color and lovely.

Although I am nearly finished with The Mysterious Affair at Styles, mostly I have been watching Poirot, rather than reading about him. The bitter cold and dark have made us all tired. I'm falling asleep without much reading happening each night, and we are super exhausted each morning. We still haven't found my two missing books, either, though we have cleaned and sorted and looked and tidied. So, now I am even more concerned. We have one or two places to look, but other than that, I have no idea where they might have gone.


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?