.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Craft On: Two FOs and a Beta Knit

Here is a quick, sweet, little fir cone I made as a gift for some friends. I'd like to make a second one, and a couple snowflakes, too. Nafhat is also finished and blocked, with the pattern written and sent to my editor. It should be back next week and ready for beta knitting.

There are five sizes from infant to adult large, and if you would like to make one (or more!) to share on social media and/or make project pages online, I would surely appreciate it. Please contact me if you would like a chance to knit this before it is available for purchase. There will also be a matching pair of socks coming out with this hat design, and I hope to have that pattern ready for beta knitting within a month.

I have only read about a paragraph in The Mysterious Affair at Styles this past week and my two missing books are still missing. In fact, now Yasmina is also missing a book. Evidently, someone is robbing us of our books.


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?