.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 28, 2023

Craft On: Scarves and Socks

I'm nearly finished with the scarf. It just needs blocking now. There is only about a yard of the yarn left, which Mariam plans to make into some sort of braided bracelet. It wasn't exactly yarn chicken, because I planned to use up these skeins, but left just enough to weave in the end on one half of the scarf and graft the two halves together.

While I have made a little progress on the socks, they will not be finished in time to enter for a prize.

I don't think I will finish any more books this year, but the picture shows my stack to finish soon or start in the new year.


If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?