.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Craft On: Almost a Stocking

I have another finished GAL project! The stocking still needs the loop to be sewn in, so it's not finished finished, but it should be completed today. Because I finished this, I started another project, but I was so excited about a sock design, that I cast on for that, too.

So, now I have a pair of socks for me and a beaded scarf on needles. Both projects are further along than this picture that I took at my sewing day yesterday. Also! I am nearly finished with Amira's coat (not the pink, frothy thing in the picture) that I have been working on for longer than I want to admit. It needs steaming/ironing and the buttons and buttonholes put on it. I'm hoping to get that all done by Christmas.

At the moment, I am reading two books and I'm not quite sure what I think of them or if I will finish them. They are interesting, and I appreciate both authors' perspectives, but I don't know if I can get into either of them. One is a work of fiction, The Forgotten Bookshop in Paris, and the other non-fiction, Seriously Dangerous Religion. Both are topics that interest me, but I'm not as drawn into them as I would like.


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?