.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, February 01, 2023

Craft On: Roger Bear for Charlie Bear, Ravelled Sleeve of Care, and a Call on the Wind for Beta Knitters

Well, our dear friends' grandson (incidentally, Amelia's cousin) was born Sunday, so I can share this picture of my no longer a surprise project! This sweet little wubbie is something I've had in my queue for a while, and now I had the perfect reason to make it.

I would be a lot further along on this cuff if I hadn't made a bad decision and then just kept going. It was nearly finished, but I really didn't like how it looked where it attached to the live stitches on the sleeve. So, I undid the cabled cuff, and started over again today.

The Diary of a Country Priest is taking me longer than I expected, mostly because we are up super early in the morning and are exhausted at night. I had hoped to have it finished by now, but maybe in the next week. There are so many little good words in this book from Monsieur Le Père.

>

Also, I have a beta knit opportunity for Rih. It is finished, tech edited, and is awaiting modeled photography. If you are interested in knitting it, please e-mail me. There are five sizes from infant to adult woman. This is a quick knit, with seamless construction, and enough texture and change to keep things interesting.


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?