.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 08, 2022

Craft On: Belated Baptismal Gown and First GAL FO

I have finished one project in the GAL and started another. Here is Jerome in his Acropolis hat. He loves it! He has taken to wearing it most of the time now, because he loves it so much. That is definitely a win in my book.

Speaking of books, I've been reading from this one, on and off, for a little while. You can see it with the beginning of the baptismal gown, which really should be close to finished now. Yikes. I had to rechart the cables in it, and had I to do it over again, I would have made the border design a little differently, and mirrored the smaller cables, as well as making them an eight round repeat instead of a six round, so there would be two repeats for every center cable repeat, but I'm just continuing as it is for now.

Besides It Takes a Church to Baptize, we are still reading through Further Chronicles of Avonlea slowly, and I am making tiny progress in The Diary of a Country Priest which should be going faster, but I am mostly falling asleep after reading a few paragraphs.


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?