.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, July 06, 2022

Craft On: Baladi Beta

The beta knit is ready! Would you like to knit this hat pattern in the infant/toddler, adult small, or adult large size, especially (but there is room for child/teen and adult medium, as well)? I am holding the beta knit now, and am looking for knitters to make the pattern to show other color choices, sizes, and yarns. My purpose in this is to create some publicity for the pattern, as well as showing how other people are able to make it, and their choices, as mentioned before. The pattern is already tech edited, so I am not needing corrections on the pattern, though, of course, if you find something missed, please do share that with me. Because I am looking for some publicity, I do ask that you either create a Ravelry project page with photos, or post on Instagram or Facebook, using specific hashtags and tagging me, so I can see them and share your work. Please e-mail me with which size you are interested in knitting and your username on Ravelry, Instagram, and/or Facebook.

As for my other knitting, I am still plugging away at Yathrib, working on Yasmina's mittens, and getting started on the baptismal gown and cap for Amelia. Basically all of my knitting for the next year and a half is going to be about Incense Route, Amelia, and a few gifts for the family (and our small church family). There are six designs outside of the Incense Route collection that I would like to get out in that time frame, as well, but two are already knit and written.

The kids and I are about half way through Chronicles of Avonlea, going at a slower pace this summer. I'm laughing at X Saves the World a little before I go to bed at night. It is actually a thoughtful book, though I don't agree with every conclusion of the author, but he writes with quite a bit of humor.


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?