.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, May 13, 2022

Craft On: I'm a Model, You Know What I Mean

Wee took a week as a family for vacation on the Oregon coast, and it was perfect. We were able to hang out on the beach, go clamming and crabbing, fishing, harvested mussels, rested. It was exactly what we needed. We came back to a busy week here, including a few days of a work related conference that Rich and I went to together. While we were there, we took advantage of the gorgeous setting to take our pattern photos for Imbat. This one isn't really cut out for the pattern page, but I liked it and thought I'd share it here. Would you be interested in beta knitting this pattern? It doesn't take many skeins of yarn. In fact, my size large sample took fewer than four skeins of Malabrigo Rios yarn to make. The largest size should take around six skeins, or less than 1200 yards of yarn, and the smallest size should take only about three skeins, or roughly 560 yards. I really love this cropped sweater - much more than I thought I would. It is perfect for a spring or fall cover up over a dress or a tank top or short sleeved shirt.

The kids and I are getting closer to finishing The Golden Road. I'm still slowly working through Bearing God: The Life and Works of St. Ignatius of Antioch the God-Bearer and hoping to have it finished in time for Pentecost, which seems appropriate.


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any time you click on a book link, it gives me the opportunity to earn a few cents for our family.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?