.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Craft On: Where Was I?

Jerome's mittens are finished! Well, the knitting is. I still have some ends to weave in, blocking and so on to do. I used a free pattern for most of it, and the chart for the stag, though I modified the chart and had to make some changes so the decreases would work (they were placed in the wrong place in the pattern and didn't work out at all with the stated numbers on the thumb). Imbat is actually, truly, nearly completed, also.

We finished Rilla of Ingleside last week. Our plan had been to start Cheaper by the Dozen next, but we didn't have it. We started reading The Story Girl instead. Rich and I have been reading Bearing God: The Life and Works of St. Ignatius of Antioch the God-Bearer together, and are really glad we are sharing it. There is so much in his life that we need to remember today.


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any time you click on a book link, it gives me the opportunity to earn a few cents for our family.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?