.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Menu Plan: July 26 - August 1


These are my birthday flowers from Rich. He brought me 44 roses for my 44 years.

Poor Rich has had such a rough schedule the last couple weeks, and we have the rest of this week before it is through. On top of that, he ate something that did not sit well at all and ended up home, sick, for two days last week (though he still did some work from home and had to go deal with some of the things with the big project). We had not slept more than three hours at a time for over two weeks until Friday and I feel like I am about to have an episode. Part of the project is finished, though, so we got the entire weekend to rest and relax a little before it starts again Monday night.

In better news, I have some great meals planned this week. We're kind of eating around the world this week, like we did last week. The Dutch meatballs were so good, that we are having them again this week, and I will share the recipe with you on Saturday, along with one for the potato and carrot mash, and a potato and garbanzo bean curry that we like. Because of our exhaustion, last week's recipe round up is postponed, but I will share it as soon as possible. Also, we had so much food leftover on Saturday and we were still trying to catch up from our sleepless life that we ate leftovers and fruit and moved that dinner to tonight.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Linking to Menu Plan Monday

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?