.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 31, 2017

Menu Plan July 30 - August 5

Menu Plan Monday

In case you haven't read my update, please accept my apologies about the way the blog looks. I'm working on migrating all my hosted photos so I can go through and change all the links so there are no longer spam notices and broken image links all over the blog

I'm almost finished with my sample and pattern for the magazine, and then I have a few last minute edits on the pattern I received from my tech editor this month before I can get it out to my preview knitters. There is a shawl I am close to finishing, that I'd love to have ready at the end of this month. Then, I need to help Dominic get ready for his college entrance exams so he can do his AA here while he finishes high school, like Alexander has. It's a busy time for us, and Rich is also doing his own studies and work that is taking his own time now, plus Amira's recovery. We could use your prayers. Thank you for your continued support.

We're still using up the zucchini, and found that they work nicely in my scalloped potato recipe. Also, we now have tons of red potatoes from our gleaning club. We are so grateful for this group. We can serve our community and feed our family and friends.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?