.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Menu Along: June 14 - 20


My "striped" shawl really only saw a few more rows done on it this week. Mostly, I've been working on swatches and my socks. It has been a crazy week, so I'm just smashing my menu plan and my yarn along into one post, and I don't even know if I'll get another post written this week. We've had ballet intensives the last two weeks, Alexander is getting ready for placements tests for Running Start, which is a program our state has for high school juniors and seniors to work concurrently on their Associate's Degree at a community college, he's also working on getting his learner's permit to drive, and we have a lot happening with our family as well: Two birthdays, trying to get some evaluations set up for one of the kids, CFI renewals, proposal deadlines, yard work, getting the late garden in the ground, and tons at Rich's work.

I did finish one more proposal and sent it in, so that is two proposals completed, one sent in, one almost finished, and another just started. Ventus still isn't ready to publish, I need better photos. Here's my weekly reminder to like Arabian Knits Designs on Facebook, if you haven't already. That's where I put updates and testing opportunities and other design news. Your liking it gets me more visibility with folks who may not know about my patterns and that helps me. Thank you!

Not much in the way of reading this week. A little in Emma with the kids was really all.



Also posting to Keep Calm and Craft On, Yarn Fanatic Party, and One Project at a Time



The heat has let up a little, so we're not sweltering each moment of the day. We do have two birthdays this week, Rich and Dominic, and that is pretty exciting. That makes half the birthdays in our family for the year, too. Not a lot in the way of repeats, I don't think, this week. I am really looking forward to the weekend, and to next week, because even though I do have to take everyone places next week, I will be able to come home with Nejat, play a little, and get her ready for nap and either nap myself or get other things done (like grading!! and finishing two more proposals!!!!). Maybe. Just maybe. Sort through some of the clutter in our house. Or just nap.

Remember that the Psalms are according to eastern numbering in our daily Bible reading, also I Kings is the original designation, it is I Samuel in western Bibles (II Kings is II Samuel in the west, III Kings is I Kings, and IV Kings is II Kings).
What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?