.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, November 09, 2014

Finished Object Photos Plus Fog Bank Is Live!

I promised that I would post some pictures of recent (and not so recent) finished objects on their recipients. So, here they are!

Alexander had wind blowing in his teeth and eyes while we took this picture, so this was the closest to a smile he could get. I'm going to try to get another, better, photo of him when it isn't so windy.



Here is my friend Christina in her wristers and headband* - the really funny thing is that before I decided just to let people choose what they want, I intended this set to go to Christina.



Jill chose the cabled scarf I made. I wasn't sure whether this should go to her or the cowl, and the third friend who was going to be part of our unbirthday party ended up not being able to make it, but she doesn't really like blue and cream stripes in clothing. So, I'll just show it to her and see what she thinks.



Here I am in my Ring Around the Rosy scarf that I made in May. I really like this, and I'm glad I kept it for myself.




*Also, a heads up that Fog Bank is live on both Nimblestix and Ravelry now.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?