.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Yarn Along: Another Finished Design and Crazed Paschal Knitting


Not only do I have another finished project, but it is another design for submission as well! I have one more I'm working on to submit, and about 23 days to have it in the publisher's hands. Because of this, I've only done another two rows on my ring around the rosey scarf. It is on hold for at least the rest of the month. I hope to have photos of my designs posted soon, when I hear whether or not they have been accepted.


I am in sea of blue knitting right now. In an attempt to coordinate the girls outfits for the Paschal vigil, along with the boys' clothes, I am making three, small shoulder shrugs for our three youngest girls (Amira's was sewn by a friend and is already made). Nejat's is almost finished and I'm trying to decide if I have enough yarn, and time (should I be miscalculating how much blue I have), to edge it in the same color, or if I should edge it in pink (her dress has pink on it, too).


I'm still looking for more of this yarn which is discontinued. I only need between an eighth and a quarter of a skein to finish my project. If anyone has a skein, even a partial skein, of Classic Elite's Posh in hydrangea, color #93051, any dye lot, please leave a comment or e-mail me, and we can work out a way for me to buy it from you. I only have about one eighth of this project to finish.

Just started to skim through The Real Jane Austen: A Life in Small Things, and I am reserving judgment. It has the potential to be wonderful, but also has the potential to allow speculation to form the backbone of the book. It is a story of Jane Austen's life told in several iconic possessions of hers. I'm still reading and loving Christ in His Saints. I won't quote any more at you. This time.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?