.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 23, 2012

Menu Plan: April 22 - April 28

First off, I'd like to say that I hate the new Blogger format. Blech. I don't know if they will ever make it any better, but I hate this new system.

Next. We have had a wonderful couple weeks visiting with my dad, who came into the country for the first time in 13 1/2 years. We were so excited to see him, and he was thrilled to meet our children. Because of that, we took an extra week off of school and traveled with him around the state. Trying to plan menus with the grandfather who wanted to spoil us all was rather difficult. This week, we are back to school and back to work and menu planning and all of that. Slamming back into work was a little difficult, but it has gone well. We have some repeats this week and some will be showing up in future weeks as well. We are still in the Paschal season, though the eight days of the feast are complete. Rich is determined to have as much festive food as is possible. Even the children are craving salads, however. Spring has sprung, though, and our plants are taking off, the sun is shining, and we are all much happier in and out of our house.What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?