.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Apple Set Complete



I finished the mitts this morning. If I were making the mitts for an older child, I'd make the leaves into thumbs. As they are here, I put a buttonhole in the middle of each to button the mitts to Mariam's coat.

Jerome thought I should make some brown pants and a brown and green top to turn this whole set into an apple tree outfit. I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

What I am working on is getting a multi-sized pattern [0-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-18 months and 18- 24 months, the last would have a thumb rather than the buttonhole leaf] written up for both the hat and the mitts/mittens. If I do so, would anyone buy it? I'm thinking of a pdf pattern that would be for sale for $7.00. Is that reasonable?

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?