.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 09, 2009

Finished Object Friday: First Object of the Year



See that hat? That is for Jerome. I should have posted it last week, because I finished it New Year's Day, but I was busy with Christmas and family stuff. I would have had two finished objects, but the ballerina top I finally sewed up was evidently designed for Song of Solomon 8:8 woman, because when I put it on I realized I could not actually leave my house dressed in it, and that was after I had raised the neckline by an inch. Rich seemed to like it a lot. So, I will be crocheting some sort of picot edging or something around the neck and the armholes to make them match, then it will be finished. I also realized how many objects I have which just need a little finishing work for them to be done. I told Rich if he wanted to give me anything, to give me time to work on my knitting, sewing and crocheting in peace and quiet.

If you have one or more finished items this week, please sign Mr. Linky below and share all you have made. Your Finished Object(s) can be knit, crocheted, sewn, quilted, tatted, beaded, papercraft, woodwork or any other kind of craft. Show off what you have made! Please make sure you link to the exact post that shows your finished item(s) rather than just to your blog.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?