.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 22, 2008

Finished Object Friday: Three Days to Go

I really enjoye looking at what you finished last week. I am almost there with the design for the book submission, and I have to have it finished and written up by Tuesday at the latest, so I'm doing a lot of work on it. I realized that this would be my first FO of 2008, and the first thing finished since September. That is really unusual for me. I'm not a production knitter anyway, but I did used to finish between 20 and 40 things a year. Not so much now.

If you have one or more finished items this week, please sign Mr. Linky below and share all you have made. Your Finished Object(s) can be knit, crocheted, sewn, quilted, tatted, beaded, papercraft, woodwork or any other kind of craft. Show off what you have made! Please make sure you link to the exact post that shows your finished item(s) rather than just to your blog.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
thanks for the pancake recipe it looks great

I also wanted to sen dyou a note and thank you for teaming me up with Cass as my upline in the Color red swap last summer, she and I have developed a great relationship and I absolutely adore her!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?