.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 06, 2007

Finished Object Friday: One of Two

I have been working on a deadline to get two projects for my class later this month finished. One is completely finished and the other is almost there. I'm hoping that in the next couple days I'll have it.

On Tuesday, I put this one aside to work on my second set.



Here's another shot of these little pants, for scale. I think I will be making lots of little pants in the future.



I started my idea for these as a quick Christmas project several months ago, when we were talking about what kinds of things we'd have for our Christmas in July at the shop. I know that I can really only do smaller projects on deadline right now, with the kids and such, so I came up with the elf hat and baby longies. I'm making two variations, and a third idea that people can experiment with on their own. These are quick to knit, and take less than 100 g of worsted weight yarn. Plus, they are adorable! Who doesn't love tiny pants?

If you take my class, you get the pattern for free with the class payment, and you get it before anyone else does. I won't be selling the pattern until after the classes are finished. The hat pattern will be in the shop by the 17th, however.

If you have one or more finished items this week, please sign Mr. Linky below and share with the internets all you have made. Your Finished Object(s) can be knit, crocheted, sewn, quilted, tatted, beaded, papercraft, woodwork or any other kind of craft. Show off what you have made! Please make sure you link to the exact post that shows your finished item(s) rather than just to your blog.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
OMG! Those are so cute!! I have seen them before but not with the ruffles at the bottom

What pattern did you use for these?
Type of yarn??

Did you end up doing the waist on two circular needles as well?

They are just adorable!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?