.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Craft On: Bag Lady

This is an almost FO. In fact, it is so close, it might be finished by the end of the day today. It was not only supposed to be finished, but I had planned to have the pattern written and at the editor's already, but I think we are about two weeks from that. Alas. However, I am happy with it. It is a fun, little project and I have designed it to be two different sizes. Watch this space for information on the pattern.

We are in the last few days of the Around the World Stitch Along, and because of the turmoil in our lives, I haven't finished knitting my first project, let alone a second. It is a delightful project, and one I still want to complete, so you will see it here. I think it will be perfect for Rich at work.

Autobiography of Calvin Coolidge is nearly finished! I should finish it today or tomorrow, and next week will have a bit of a review for you!


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any time you click on a book link, it gives me the opportunity to earn a few cents for our family.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?