Wednesday, July 22, 2026
Craft On: Step by Step

I am basically finished with the base on the coffee cozy, but now I am a little worried I won't have enough yarn to finish it. I might have a UFO that I wanted to frog anyway in this yarn, though. If I can find that, I will be fine.
There should be a lot of knitting time for my birthday, because we are going to get quite a bit of driving when we go dancing. I'm super excited for the dance and the time with Rich in the car while I knit and we talk (and he drives).
Autobiography of Calvin Coolidge is sitting on my nightstand, but I am hoping to get inside it tonight. I'm nearly finished with Last Wool and Testament, which is another happy, little, knitting murder and I'm waiting for the library to bring me Mrs. Pollifax and the Golden Triangle. I started reading the series before Rich, and now he is ahead of me in this book because he listens to it and got the audio version quicker than I did the print version.

Linking to Unraveled Wednesday
If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.
Labels: Around the World Stitch Along, Birthday, Books, Design, Family, Homemaking, Knitting, Romance and Relationship, WIP, Yarn Along


