.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 07, 2024

Craft On: And the Valleys

These mitts are finished, though they need to be blocked. I have started a pair of tiny mitts to show the variation. Anyway, here are the just about finished, finished, finished mitts with my lovely camel.

This has still been a hard week. We are getting by, though. If you remember our family in prayer, we would appreciate it.

Again, I'm not normally someone who has a hard sell, but if I had enough sales from any of my sales platforms, we could cover the unexpected expenses of an ambulance, overnight in the ER, plane tickets, and so on. If you have ever considered buying my patterns, please do so now: Ravelry Store, PayHip Store, LoveCrafts Store. I am also selling stash on Instagram and Ravelry (and you are free to make an offer on any stash that isn't marked for sale, but I may not accept it), and some samples on Instagram. Thank you.

I've finished Irish Knit Murder and am having a hard time reading anything but Scripture and the Saints right now.


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any time you click on a book link, it gives me the opportunity to earn a few cents for our family.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?