.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Craft On: Sunrays and Socks

You know when you knit something and it doesn't look right? But you keep knitting, anyway? It will not be better three inches later. I know this. This didn't stop me from continuing after I saw something I thought wasn't great. So, I will be undoing the heel on my Dahha, and going back to make something on the leg the way it ought to be. In other news, however, my sunray washcloth is delightful. It is doing exactly what I planned. It is bright and joyous and makes me so happy. I hope you will love this set. It will be released as part of a spa set that will be published in time to knit the whole set for Mother's Day.

Still reading Milk: The Surprising Story of Milk Through the Ages and almost finished with Mansfield Park. Next week, I will be finished with our Romans study, which means two more books to mark on my reading list this year.


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?