.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 06, 2024

Craft On: Of Socks and Spa Sets

Progress is being made on Dahha. I think the first sock and the pattern will be finished in a week or two. There is a collection of patterns I have had in mind for some time, and I started those this week. They are super fun to make, and I eliminated almost all the sewing (there is a tiny seam on one of five pieces). They use some of the yarn I bought while we were in Split, and it makes me even more happy to knit with it because of that.

We have more wedding pictures from the photographer and I can share the big one of all the family now. There are some missing uncles, aunts, cousins, and a grandfather, because they could not be there, but this is both of our families together.

Also, I don't know if I shared Malabrigo's Blog post about the Incense Route. I am still so pleased that they asked me to work with them and helped me bring this collection to fruition.

While I have read a little in Milk: The Surprising Story of Milk Through the Ages and am still really enjoying it, it is still going slowly, because it usually happens at night and it requires more engagement of my mind than my exhaustion is permitting. The kids and I have been doing a lot of reading in Mansfield Park, however, and are close to finishing it. My Bible study of Romans is nearly at an end, which will have me finished with two more books!


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?