.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Craft On: Year End Review Plus a WIP

This scarf would be finished except that I found that I had made an error in it, so I had to go back and fix it, and I am just past where I was before. This is still nearly finished, so I hope to have it complete in the next day or so.

For my year end review I will start with my books:

2023 Books

Now for my finished objects. It is a little more complicated this year, because two were commissions. I did the swatches and the pattern writing and someone else did the knitting. So, there are two rather larger projects that aren't reflected here.

2023 Finished Projects (knit, crochet, or sewn)

One of the things I found interesting about The Mysterious Affair at Styles is that it was written from Hastings' point of view. I had been introduced to Poirot through the television series, and had never read these books, so I found it a fun romp. I'm almost finished with it now. Not much progress in The Forgotten Bookshop in Paris, which probably indicates that I should pass it on to someone else who will love it.

Also, please pray that two of our books would appear again. Saint Athanasius' On The Incarnation has gone missing again. Also, along with it, my study book for Romans. I am about to buy the latter, and just give it away when it arrives, as that will make the first appear again. The former, however, was a gift to Rich when he entered study for the diaconate.


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?