.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 05, 2024

Craft On: Another Scarf

I actually hate knitting scarves for the most part. However, I wanted to make another as a gift, so I doubled some aran/chunky yarn and I'm knitting it on giant needles. It was going to be single, but was so slow going and boring that I ripped it out and started over with the yarn doubled. Now, it should be finished in less than a week. There won't be any modeled pictures of the eyelet and beaded scarf until I give it to its recipient, so that will have to wait.

My year end review will have to wait until next week, because there is just too much going on, but I will get to that, too.

I started reading The Mysterious Affair at Styles, which is loads of fun and I am still reading The Forgotten Bookshop in Paris. My hope is to read more non-fiction and serious fiction this year, though I will still read some fluff (obviously).


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?