.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Menu Plan: September 10 - 16

This is the first of three super busy weeks this month. It's a little easier than the others, though, glory to God.

I don't think we have any repeats from last week, but we might make another go at the pumpkin spice crumb cake. It was good, but didn't actually have any pumpkin in it, and the crumb topping was a little dry, so I'm going to try a couple modifications.

We are still being blessed by the good produce from our garden amd others. Other than that, I'm cooking from our freezers and pantry and minimal shopping. We are doing well on the shelftember challenge.

Our family could use prayer in all the bustling we are doing. There are many things to attend to and lots of plates spinning right now.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?