.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Craft On: Of Birthdays and Stitchalongs

Can you see the mistake in that bit of knitting? Of course not, because you don't know what I am doing next. It is quite apparent to me, though, so I will be undoing about nine rows. It is sad, but it will make the whole design better in the long run.

I keep forgetting to snap a progress picture of Amelia's baptismal gown. This weekend, I should do that so you can see how lovely it is. I'm so excited that her baptism is getting closer. It will be such a blessing to witness her birth in the Church.

I have two overlapping sales going on right now. One is just starting, the Around the World Stitch Along sale on my bundle of five patterns (on PayHip and Ravelry) in preparation for the cast on and kick off of the full event on Tuesday, July 25. I love this event. It is not too large, and we really get to know the designers and participants. I hope you can join us either in our Ravelry group or on Instagram.

However, it is also the wrap up of my countdown to my birthday sale, and you can check my Instagram account every day for a new pattern that is on sale through Monday.

I still haven't started Milk: The Surprising Story of Milk Through the Ages but I think I will finish The Language of Baklava tonight. It is such a fun and funny story, and communicates something much deeper than that fun.


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?