.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 26, 2023

Craft On: Yathrib and More Sweaters!

I'm really itching to show you my surprise project, but it will have to wait at least another couple weeks. In the meantime, here is some progress on Yathrib. It should be finished by the end of next week, I hope. If not then, perhaps the following week. The cabled cuffs and edgings will likely take more time than I expect. I should be finished with the second sleeve by tonight, and maybe one of the cuffs tomorrow.

We are nearly finished with Further Chronicles of Avonlea and I am getting closer to finishing The Diary of a Country Priest. I'm trying desperately not to start another book right now. My reading time is so limited, and I really want to finish what I have open, so to speak. However, I have a stack of several books in my nightstand, plus one I borrowed nearly two years ago from a friend, that I really should get to soon.

Also, I wanted to give you a heads up that in a little less than a month, I am going to host a #SpringSweaterStitchalong on my Facebook and Ravelry groups. If you follow that hashtag on Instagram, or share your pictures using that hashtag, then other knitters participating will see your work, too. Both Amira and Imbat will be options to knit during the KAL, and if you are especially speedy, you might be able to make both! I will be available for help, to answer questions, and you will have others to encourage and assist you, too. Please take a look at the patterns and your stash (or go shopping for appropriate yarn) now so you can be ready to cast on for February 20.


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?