.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 20, 2023

Craft On: Rih and Reading

Rih is nearly finished, and I just have to find a button that is that shade of blue to sew on and I will be ready for photography. My surprise project is also almost finished, but I cannot share that one until I have given the gift to its recipient.

We've done reading in Further Chronicles of Avonlea this week, and I have made progress in The Diary of a Country Priest, but what I am happiest about is that my Bible study resumed and we studied Romans, prayed, and talked over our lives together.


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?