.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, December 04, 2022

Menu Plan: Second Sunday of Advent - Love

I know the picture says peace. We don't know why. Peace is the last Sunday.

We had a lot of schedule shuffling last week, so there are some repeats on the menu this week. We are relaxing the fast on the feast of Saint Nicholas, and yet again I find myself wishing we hd a decent sized Middle Eastern population here with whom we could "trick or treat" for Saint Barbara. Though, with as cold as it has been, maybe I'm glad not to do that.

Jerome decided to take the risk on testing gluten back this week, so we will see how that goes. This means he will also try a small bite of his initial cookie on Tuesday. Please pray that it goes well for him and that it is clear whether or not he should avoid it. If all goes well, he will still have a few things to avoid or watch, but all food will be normal food for him. He will still have to avoid bananas, canola, and lima beans.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?