.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Menu Plan: October 23 - 29

So, our busy week got a whole lot busier, but in the absolute best way. Our granddaughter was born last week, and we are in love!

I think I forgot to share my recipe for canned pears and spiced pears, though, so I will have to do that in the next coming weeks.

This week we have a lot of good things to eat, as we work to preserve our harvest and eat the wonderful fresh foods we have.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
Wow. What a menu! It looks like a delicious week. Congratulations on your new little granddaughter. A new baby brings hope to the world.
 
Thank you! I'm sorry I didn't see this comment earlier. For some reason I didn't get notification. We are so excited about the new baby and all our kids are having fun as aunts and uncles.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?