.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, October 21, 2022

Craft On: Granddaughter and Catching Up

Our little Amelia arrived this week! This means that I need to hustle on that baptismal gown, but also I'm thinking that there will actually be less time to knit, because I will be holding that wee babe as much as I can. The rights to Mozarab have returned to me, and I am trying to get photography done on my own sample (I gave the baby sized sample to our little granddaughter - maybe we can get pictures in our matching hats when she fits in hers!), so I can self-publish the pattern in all the places I sell my designs. It is available on KnitPicks still, as part of their Independent Designer Program, so that is one more place you can find it. We have had such a busy few weeks, month, whatever, and now it is busy in the absolute best way.

And here is Amira, more than 18 years ago, in the same sweater, on her way home.

We finished Chronicles of Avonlea a week or two ago, and started Further Chronicles of Avonlea. I'm still browsing through The Diary of a Country Priest and have read the entries for this month in Seeking God's Face.


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments:
What beautiful little granddaughters. Enjoy every minute with that little girl. The sweater looks lovely.
 
Thank you so much! We are loving being grandparents.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?