.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, August 21, 2022

Menu Plan: August 21 - 27


"Holy Spirit, inspire me. Love of God, consume me, on the true path, lead me. Mary, my Mother, look upon me, with Jesus, bless me. From all evil, from all illusion, from all danger, preserve me."

"Always remember to love your neighbor; always prefer the person who tries your patience, who tests your virtue, because with them you can always gain merit."

"It is sweet to think of Jesus; but it is sweeter to do His will."
~ Saint Mariam Baouardy (Mary of Jesus Crucified) ~

Fair week is over, we are resting, and the winds of change have already begun. We have a much slower week this week, but still some activity and fun. It is Mariam's birthday this week, as well as her name day. We have reason to be grateful for our church family again, as they are taking up our slack and making the dinner for everyone tonight. May God bless them for their generosity.

Our September is shaping up to be rather busy, so I am glad we don't start school up again until the end of September. It gives us a chance to rest a little, as well as do some work that is desperately needed around our home.

As it was fair week (and Jerome's birthday), we reconsidered starting bananas last week, lest Jerome have an allergic reaction, so we started oats instead. They seem to be going alright, glory to God. Bananas will wait until next month.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?