.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Menu Plan: January 23 - 29

We have about a week and a half left of the Christmas season, so we are squeezing in my Knit Night Christmas party this week. Our schedules were all catawampus and we couldn't get it in during the 12 Days, so we are having an end of Christmas party. I also have my sewing day this week, and I am determined to attend more frequently this year. There were so many I had to miss last year, and I really want to go, because a lot of the time, that day is the only day of sewing I have in a month.

The weather this week is still pretty frigid and there are rumors of another dump of snow, so we are still waiting on Jerome's reintroduction of foods. If we can get out from under this awful weather, we will take a break from the milk, and go directly to cheese and see how that affects him, before trying milk again.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?