.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 06, 2022

Craft On: New Year, New Goals, New News

Joyous New Year to you! As my energy returns, my enthusiasm for life is, too. There is still just as much to do, but I feel much more like I can accomplish it. Or at least most of it. As I do each year, I have made my tentative list of designs I would like to work on, those I would like to publish, ideas for third party submissions, ways I can improve my design business, as well as the projects I want to do just for me or for fun.

That up there is the first sleeve for Imbat. Please excuse the dark, indoor, nighttime photo. I am nearly at the end of the increases, then I will do armscye shaping and shoulder shaping. The second sleeve will be cast on immediately after I bind this off, so I can try to have the sample put together by the third week of this month.

The kids and I are most of the way through Rainbow Valley. I forgot to tell you that Rich and I finally finished One Flesh in December. We only had a chapter and a half, but we hadn't had a chance or the focus to read it until December.

Speaking of focus, though, I am really excited that a fellow designer, Barbara Benson, featured one of my designs in a focus on five quick projects for the New Year. She did a great job making me interested in the other patterns, so I hope you will enjoy it, too. Please check out at her video here:


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

I am a participant in the Amazon Affiliates program, so the book links you see here have the potential to net me a few pennies a month.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?