.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 08, 2021

Craft On: Delays and Drop Ins

This illness has really set me back and I am behind on just about everything. Technically, I am recovered, but the exhaustion and the cough are hanging around a bit too long. I am able to knit most days, now, but not everyday, and not that long when I do. So, I am making progress on Imbat, but there is no way the pattern will be ready for beta this month. Not without a miracle. Or maybe on the last day of the month. IN have about six inches to go on the back, the sleeves, and the neckline to finish. My inability to work as hard or produce like I was able before is a huge frustration for me now, and I am trying to reconcile myself to iit. My Gift A Long project is also delayed, and I am working on a surprise Christmas gift, that I am hoping will be finished in time.

However, we were able to begin knit night again, and that made me really happy. I am hoping we can figure out a day to have our Christmas party, too. It really means a lot to have a night that I can sit and knit and talk with friends and all of us work on our projects together. These ladies are such a boost to my spirits and I really appreciate that we can share challenges and successes, not just in our crafting, and pray and care for each other.

We are slowly reading our way through Rainbow Valley, still. If I talk too much, I start to cough again. My copy of Desert Queen gets picked up here and there, but I've been tired enough that it is only a page at a time.


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

I am a participant in the Amazon Affiliates program, so the book links you see here have the potential to net me a few pennies a month.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?