.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, October 07, 2021

Craft On: Travel Knitting

We had the opportunity to go to a work conference for Rich and I had about four days of relaxation, which were wonderful. It was such a beautiful place, and on salt water, with trees all around us and mountains nearby and in view. I made a good deal of progress on my sweater, and was able to sit in on two talks that Rich gave, and I was so proud of him. He is a good public speaker, and I know it, but this time he really shone as a good man, kind and generous, thoughtful, all that I love in him.

My recovery on my mouth from all the dental work was better, and the rest did me a lot of good. I'm still a little concerned about the fact that I still have a little pain. I haven't been taking pain pills for a few days, but it isn't because the pain has ceased entirely. There may be another dentist trip in my future.

We have made a bit of progress on Anne's House of Dreams and I am really close to finishing Desert Queen. If I get some more reading time tonight, I might be able to get to the end of the book.


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?