.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, August 08, 2021

Menu Plan: August 8 - 14

We have an abundance of cucumbers and peaches this week. My goal is to pickle a whole lot this week and eat a ton of peaches.

Fair is nearly here, which means that our brief autumn is nearly upon us. I have always loved the fall, and here it just makes me sad because it is only a couple/few weeks, then it is below freezing at night. So now fall just anticipates cold and sorrow for me. I'm trying not to think about that, and instead focus on that last fun of summer.

The meals this week might shift, because I am not sure how much of the turkey we will have left. If we have a lot of it, I will make a red chile sauce to mix with it and stuff some arepas with that. Also, we have a repeat meal from last week, because we ended up having something else for the feast of the Transfiguration.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday. Linking to Menu Plan Monday

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?