.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Craft On: Finished Projects!!!

You cannot imagine how happy I am finally to have finished a couple projects. Alexander now has a pair of convertible mittens, I even covered the buttons with yarn so even plastic won't scratch on any aircraft, and these fingerless mitts make up my full set which will be perfect for the fall. Even though I have a lot of UFOs, I still had a strong desire to start something new and quick. We have had all sorts of trouble with dishcloths hanging down in the way of the main oven on our double oven, and falling down to the floor. So, I decided to make this tucked in dish towel, which at least has a chance of not falling off the rack.

Life has been so hectic lately, so I decided to pick up a happy, little murder again. I'm still trying to figure out if I like the book, Rogue Wave. Have you read it? What is your opinion? Desert Queen has been set aside for a little while, though I am pretty close to finished with it.


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?