.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Craft On: Not Much to Spy on this Wednesday

I would like to say that I finished those convertible mittens and made good progress on my cloche design and the sweetheart mittens. However, I cannot say that. I have hardly knit at all since my last post. Between normal busy-ness and Paschal preparations, I have not had the bandwidth to do it. Last night I fell asleep on the couch before 9:00. So, maybe tonight, since I slept a bit more last night, I can get the mittens finished, at least. Or at least closer to finished.

One thing I did finish was Songs of Praise. However, one of our study and prayer group members couldn't make it last night and we did not want to finish the study without her, so that is waiting a couple weeks, too.

This week seems a bit unproductive on these counts, but it has been more than productive on the spiritual level and on the practical level, so I will be satisfied with that.


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?