.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 05, 2021

Craft On: We Have a Winner!!!

Basbousa and Jo

Basbousa is coming along well, and I hope to have this sweet set ready for beta knitting by Valentine's Day. That is probably a foolish hope, but I am an eternal optimist. I wanted to imply the hearts and romance, but still create a mitten a man would wear. What do you think? Am I succeeding?

This little mitten has been started, re-started, ripped back and corrected about seven times, and it is finally doing what I want, both mathematically and aesthetically. That is a success, at least.

We finished Little Men and are starting in on Jo's Boys. I've made some slow progress in Desert Queen. It is really interesting, and I am praying for enough sleep so I can finish it this next week or two.

Giveaway Winner!
Thank you for your entries in the drawing for Serendipity: Luxury Knits! Random.org picked a Laurel as the winner, and I have contacted all the entrants to let them know. If you didn't see a note from me, please tell me.

SAL
The Around the World Stitch-Along is just about started, and I am getting really excited. We hope to publish the participating designer thread either Monday or Tuesday! Please join in our Ravelry Group, or follow our Instagram feed to participate in all the fun. The event kicks off on February 19, and we hope to see you there!


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?