.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Craft On: Finished Stocking!

99A07687-2879-4CB5-BB3C-D7D7AD626FBB

Though I have one more design to release this year, I don't have a lot to report on that score, though I should be able to get you a beta knit opportunity for it next week, I hope. Instead, I am showing you the finished stocking I made for Mariam! It is completed and she was delighted with it. I blocked it Friday and sewed the facing down and the twisted cord on it Saturday. I even cast on for Nejat's, which I should be able to finish either by the end of the year or the end of January. In any case, she will have it for Saint Nicholas next year, and everyone will have a handmade stocking in our home.

Right now, I am trying to decide between reading Milk: The Surprising Story of Milk Through the Ages and Desert Queen next. Have you read either of them? The kids and I started reading Little Women, which they are really enjoying, even or especially those who have read it before.


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?