.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Craft On: Dove of Peace

Dove of Peace

This ended up looking more like a seagull than a dove, but it was well received by my friend. I am not really that good at all the fiddly stuffing and sewing and embroidering that is necessary for toys, so at this point, I am just glad that this resembles a bird. My Rayan doll doesn't do anything but sit by my bed, but having a keepsake of our lost one is a comfort to me. It was the same for her, I think. She seemed to appreciate that someone else wanted to mark the reality of her little one.

I have done basically no significant reading lately, except for continuing with Little Women with the kids. I forgot how much I love the Marches and find the story to be touching. It has been good to share that with our children.


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?